RollerCoaster Tycoon® 4 Mobile™
Based on the beloved RollerCoaster Tycoon® franchise, RollerCoaster Tycoon® 4 Mobile™ is now available on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices! Create and share the amusement park of your dreams and construct incredible roller coasters and rides to keep your visitors happy. Create the best park, unlock new materials, and exchange coaster blueprints with friends online to become the ultimate RollerCoaster Tycoon®!
Developer / Studio:
Thursday, April 10, 2014
- Intuitive RollerCoaster Editor
- 20 Pre-designed coasters
- Over 50 different attractions, restaurants, concession stands, hotels and decorations Unlock new materials to construct cooler, faster and taller coasters
- Grow your economy by creating the ultimate amusement park
- Connect with friends on Facebook and Game Center Share roller coaster blueprints
- Top the Game Center leaderboards online
- Game is pre-loaded with over $5.00 of in-game currency
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Latest Game News & Updates
Mattel®, Atari®, and StartApp® Launch Partnership Featuring Barbie® Branded Content in RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch™, the Best-Selling Mobile Theme Park Simulation Game on Mobile Platforms
Rise from Goon to Godfather in Atari’s® Card-Based Mob Brawler Goon Squad™, Available Now on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and Android Devices
Atari® Announces Official Debut of the Blade Runner 2049 Limited-Edition Atari Speakerhat and Other Designs, Launches Speakerhat Store at AtariLife.com
Chris Sawyer and Atari® Announce RollerCoaster Tycoon® Classic™ Now Available on Steam for Windows PC and Mac
Atari Announces Partnership With LGBT Media Inc., the Company Behind the Popular LGBT Social App, LGBTQutie
Legendary Game Designer Jeff Minter and Atari® Team Up for Adrenaline-Pumping Reboot of Classic Arcade Sci-Fi Tube Shooter with Tempest 4000™
Atari® Announces Blade Runner 2049 Partnership with NECA and Audiowear, Launching Wearable Technology that Blurs the Line Between Fashion and Future